Reporting on our promises
On an annual basis we publish a report on our progress against the promises outlined within our Customer Charter. This honest and open report highlights our performance and provides insight to those areas where customers tell us we need to work harder.
We conduct quarterly customer satisfaction surveys as a way of gaining customer feedback with the aim of continually evolving and improving our service offering.
If you would like to take part in our next customer satisfaction survey please email email@example.com
Follow the links below to open and download previous copies of our Customer Charter and Charter Reports:
- Swagelok Manchester Customer Charter 2017
- Swagelok Manchester Customer Charter 2016
- Swagelok Manchester Customer Charter 2015
- Fifth Customer Charter Report August 2013
- Fourth Customer Charter Report March 2013
- Third Customer Charter Report August 2012
- Second Customer Charter Report February 2012
- First Customer Charter Report July 2011
- Swagelok Manchester’s Customer Charter 2010
- Swagelok Manchester’s Customer Feedback