Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facilities
If you are responsible for quality assurance or working at a nuclear site, you need to understand the quality assurance requirements and regulatory commitments of the facility.
Are you or your organisation considering a contract at a nuclear facility? You may need to understand general quality assurance requirements, regulations, and industry standards used to prescribe them.
Do you need to improve your knowledge of nuclear quality assurance requirements?
Swagelok’s Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facilities Technical Seminar can provide you with knowledge to understand and implement quality assurance requirements for a variety of nuclear facilities.
Attendees will learn about general quality assurance requirements and our top tips on how they can be applied to Nuclear facilities
- Basic Quality Requirements
- ONR Regulations and Guides
- Codes and Standards
- Quality Requirements at specific sites
Trainer - Brett McGlone
Brett joined Swagelok in 2012 as our Nuclear Compliance Specialist and is a member of ASME Section III Committee on Nuclear Construction Requirements. Brett is a former Authorised Nuclear Inspector Supervisor with Hartford Steam Boiler and a former US Navy submariner, nuclear propulsion plant operator. Brett brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience from his time in the Nuclear sector as well as a great awareness of the stringent compliance requirements of the Oil and Gas and Alt Fuels industries.
- MONDAY 24TH JUNE 2019 - Swagelok Manchester, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 6WU
- TUESDAY 25TH JUNE 2019 - Mercure Sheffield Parkway, Britannia Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham S60 5BD
- THURSDAY 27TH JUNE 2019 - Energus, Blackwood Road, Lillyhall, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4JW