Develop a thorough understanding of how to identify tube fitting system installation issues with this 1 day course.
The class is designed for anyone who works with tube fittings, including but not limited to, the fabricators, contractors, operators, engineers, inspectors and technicians who are responsible for the integrity of any fluid system installation. This course is aimed at but not limited to Engineers, Supervisors and operators that require a skill set that enables them to identify incorrect installations in the field.
Successful completion of Swagelok’s Tube Fitting Installation Course.
- List common errors leading to tube fitting leakage
- Identify correct tube system design practices
- Install Tube Fittings correctly
- Identify mixed material fittings
- Identify variables associated with proper tube selection
- Identify tube bending defects
- Validate correct pipe thread usage and assembly
Participants are given a comprehensive practical examination at the completion of the training in order to prove their level of competency. Upon successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
- Thursday 21st February 2019
- Thursday 21st March 2019
- Thursday 18th April 2019
How to book
Give us a call - 01925 822 662 and press option 3 to speak to our training team
E-mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link to view Swagelok's Tech Tips for Identifying Thread and Pitch Size.
Download your free copy of our Installer's Pocket Guide for Swagelok Tube Fittings.