Tube Fitting Installation Training
Do you want to find out how to install safe, leak free fluid system solutions?
If so, then Swagelok Manchester has the answer...
Attendees will learn practices that will help minimise fluid system installation and maintenance costs by receiving hands-on training in the proper use, installation, and maintenance of Swagelok tube fittings.
- Tube fitting assembly including pre-swaging and reassembly
- Tube bending techniques
- Installation practices
- Tips on how to avoid springing and a guide on how to utilise expansion loops
Who should attend?
As well as installation personnel directly involved, the course is of benefit to anybody who has a vested interest in a safe, reliable, low cost system installations
What will you gain?
A globally recognized accreditation from Swagelok that is valid for three years. This is presented in the form of a wallet size I.D card and a printable certificate.
2019 TRAINING DATES:
- Wednesday 22nd May, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU ***FULLY BOOKED***
- Tuesday 18th June, Holiday Inn Derby, NG10 5NJ, off the M1, junction 25 ***5 spaces left***
- Wednesday 19th June, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU ***5 spaces left***
- Wednesday 17th July, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU
- Wednesday 27th August, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU
How to book
Give us a call - 01925 822 662 and press option 3 to speak to our training team
E-mail us -firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link to view Swagelok's Tech Tips for Identifying Thread and Pitch Size.
Download your free copy of our Installer's Pocket Guide for Swagelok Tube Fittings.