Tube Fitting Installation Training
Do you want to find out how to install safe, leak free fluid system solutions?
If so, then Swagelok Manchester has the answer...
Attendees will learn practices that will help minimise fluid system installation and maintenance costs by receiving hands-on training in the proper use, installation, and maintenance of Swagelok tube fittings.
- Tube fitting assembly including pre-swaging and reassembly
- Tube bending techniques
- Installation practices
- Tips on how to avoid springing and a guide on how to utilise expansion loops
Who should attend?
As well as installation personnel directly involved, the course is of benefit to anybody who has a vested interest in a safe, reliable, low cost system installations
What will you gain?
A globally recognized accreditation from Swagelok that is valid for three years. This is presented in the form of a wallet size I.D card and a printable certificate.
2019 TRAINING DATES:
- Wednesday 19th February, Holiday Inn Derby, NG10 5NJ off the M1, junction 25
- Wednesday 20th February, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU
- Wednesday 20th March, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU
- Wednesday 16th April, Holiday Inn Derby, NG10 5NJ off the M1, junction 25
- Wednesday 17th April, Swagelok Manchester, WA3 6WU
How to book
Give us a call - 01925 822 662 and press option 3 to speak to our training team
E-mail us -firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link to view Swagelok's Tech Tips for Identifying Thread and Pitch Size.
Download your free copy of our Installer's Pocket Guide for Swagelok Tube Fittings.