What our customers say about us...
The testimonials below have been taken from our Customer Satisfaction Survey's in 2016. For more information on our survey please contact email@example.com.
To view our service commitment we make to our customers, view our Customer Charter.
- "In all the years we have dealt with Swagelok they are without doubt the most reliable supplier both with on time deliveries and correct content."
- "If I could get responses from other companies as fast as Swagelok, my project would be much further down the road!"
- "As always Swagelok Manchester are able to supply needs epically when an urgent request is required. Carry on with the excellent service."
- "Excellent customer service, good flexibility when I need them to deliver different parts of the same order in different time frames."
- "Everyone we deal with within the organisation is very professional, helpful and friendly."
- "Excellent response to difficult queries."
- "Always receive excellent service."
- "An excellent service and our account handler is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful."
It is our intention to provide you with the highest possible level of customer service at all times. Should we not meet your expectations, our customer feedback and complaints procedure is explained below. Equally, we love to hear about the good work our associates are doing and the services that provide the most benefit to our customers.
Should you wish to provide us with feedback you may do so:
- In writing: Customer Service Manager, Swagelok Manchester, 205 Cavendish Place, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 6WU.
- By telephone: 01925 822 662
- By fax: 01925 820 129
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nominated Internal Account Adviser or Business Development Engineer.
- In person: by visiting our office, by appointment.